HB store today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nashbrew

Reaction score
I found a supply store today, only one in Phoenix. I was ready to buy my starter kit from a website. Being new to this, i was excited to see everything. I bought a "True Brew" equipment kit. Comes with every thing except the pot. A Brewers Best ingredient mix. 48 bottles, for $99.

I am interested in Germany, so going to try the Oktoberfest for my first attempt at my first brew. Wish me luck. I am excited to get started in this hobby. Will cook it on friday. Thanks.

Nashbrew said:
I found a supply store today, only one in Phoenix. I was ready to buy my starter kit from a website. Being new to this, i was excited to see everything. I bought a "True Brew" equipment kit. Comes with every thing except the pot. A Brewers Best ingredient mix. 48 bottles, for $99.

I am interested in Germany, so going to try the Oktoberfest for my first attempt at my first brew. Wish me luck. I am excited to get started in this hobby. Will cook it on friday. Thanks.

welcome

i have oktoberfest in one of my kegs and it is good if you like dark beers try the bock as well cant beat it.
i tweak mine a bit honey/maple syurp if you do this as well maple syurp make sure no addtives and no no no cane sugar .

good luck and happy brewing

:)

Back