• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yeast Starter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intimnasc

Reaction score
I am looking for a Yeast starter setup that someone is unloading. I'd like to keep the flask, stirplate, and any accessories around 40 bucks. Money is getting tight since I am currently also starting my Kegerator.

If you're gonna buy one, buy from Dan at stirstarters.com. Great guy. And if you wanna build one, I'd still contact Dan... I bet he'd sell you the parts.

I recently purchased one from Dan as well. Works great, very satisfied. Email him and he answers any questions very quickly

It appears that Dan is it. Has to be a great guy with this many people using the same name.

the one at stirstarters.com is the same one at Bells. It's a MI based company. I love the one I have. Dan donated it to a comp and I won it for best of show mead.

Back