VOTE For Me on YOUTUBE - DogFish Head Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangman SF

Reaction score
Hello Grainiacs

I really hate to join the forum and first off try and hustle your vote, but apparently my 42 Year Old life has come down to a Popularity Contest on YOUTUBE.

I have been Home Brewing since 1989, and have been fortunate enough to have worked the US Hop Fields and Harvest in 1993, and have been visiting hundreds of Micro Breweries ever since.

VOTE HERE:

www.whatbrewareyou.com/contest.php#

TOP RIGHT VIDEO - Handsome gentleman in the Orange Shirt and Rubber Boots.

ONE Vote per Computer!
Voting Ends 1/22

This Business Plan Contest is based on ideas and concepts taken from the book 'Brewing Up A Business' by Sam Calagione owner of Dogfish Head.

I have chosen to relate his principals to my day job as an Independent Music Distributor, and it contains NO information about my business plan whatsoever!

The comprehensive Written Component is where all my details about Product Description, Marketing & Promotion, Cost Analysis, Risk Contingency, Finacial Projections, etc reside.

This is a REAL DREAM and I do have a location and implementation plan to make it work.

I do have some interested investors, but winning this contest would clearly boost my chances of pulling it all together.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Dan Schneider
San Francisco, CA

are those seriously the best set of videos they received for the contest .. . . :eek: :rolleyes:

Unfortunately yes.

I only found out about the contest with 5 days to the dealine and had to read the book and make the video over New Years.

So thats what i came up with!

It is based on the BOOK - they make a bit more sense with the Insight from the book.

The actual written business plan was the real deal!

thanks for thr interest

dan-sf

Sorry but Yesterbeer got my vote.

At least you weren't reading from a piece of paper...

I tried to read that book but got bored during the first chapter. However, I voted and good luck.
That thing the papercrete dude does at the end of his vid - what is that all about? Freaky...

thanks to everyone who checked out the contest!

Even if you decided to vote for Someone else.

It has been a lot of fun, with lessons to be learned every step of the way.

Voting ends today - Winner announced sometime next week.

I will keep you all posted.

I look forward to future contributions to the forum!

dan:mug:

Back