The adult version of the childhood classic suicide soda drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1laskey

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some buddies coming over for a tasting tonight, and i just poured about a half pint of each of the four beers i have on tap into the same pitcher...(in order to make sure the beer is nice and clean when my buddies pour their first pint)...and not wanting to waste the concoction...i am drinking it...mmmm...beer.

Hahaha I remember doing that as a kid. Run down the line and take a little from each fountain :p It's cool to see other parts of the country calling it the same name haha

Hahaha I remember doing that as a kid. Run down the line and take a little from each fountain :p It's cool to see other parts of the country calling it the same name haha

It's interesting that it does have different names depending on where you are in the United States. Suicide is a popular name, but when I was a kid we called this a Graveyard.

I think I remember seeing a piece on TV one time about a bar somewhere that makes a specialty of blending beers...I think it was somewhere in the northwest (go figure...)

I personally like a black-and-tan-style layered pour of Magic Hat #9 and Guinness...

I think I remember seeing a piece on TV one time about a bar somewhere that makes a specialty of blending beers...I think it was somewhere in the northwest (go figure...)

I personally like a black-and-tan-style layered pour of Magic Hat #9 and Guinness...

There is a bar in Manchester, NH that has a bunch of blended beers. The above one would be "Black Magic".

Blended beers are something to behold. Ever had stout + framboise? Young's double chocolate + Lindeman's framboise is a dessert drink to write home about.

Back