Homebrewing package deal longshot.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but I am looking to sell everything at once. One price, one package, all gone. I have no time for brewing. Haven't for a few years. And I have another baby due next year so, that won't be changing. Hate to see it all go, but it is time. All in all, there is about $12k invested here.

All items sold as-is. All items listed are intended to be sold as a single package. Oklahoma City Metro area delivery possible with pre-payment. Photographs provided for serious inquiries.

- Sabco Brew Magic V350MS complete. Manufactured in 2006. Currently fit for Natural Gas. Lpg fittings provided.
- Sabco Chill Wizard. Therminator, March 809 equiv, and inline oxygenation/aeration.
- Chugger Pump.
- Stainless steel grant with false bottom and glass lid. (Used as chiller pre-filter).
- Sabco BrewMagic dust cover.
- 3 gallons Five Star Acid 5. Used for acid rinse and re-passivation of BM and acid wash for chiller.
- ~1 gallon Phosphoric Acid. 75%. Open container. Used for mash pH.
- Barebones JSP Maltmill (non adjustable, roller body only) and MonsterMill Hopper (assembly required).
- (19) 5 gallon Cornelius kegs. (50/50 pin and ball lock). Disconnects, fittings, spare o-rings, poppets, dip tubes, etc…
- (6) Perlick 525SS forward seal faucets. With handles, shank assembly, and barb tail piece.
- (1) Micromatic Nitro SS stout/ale faucet.
- (3) 20 pound CO2 tanks. (2 Steel with CO2, 1 aluminum empty) May need recertification prior to re-fill.
- (1) TapRite dual guage primary CO2 regulator, (1) TapRite Secondary CO2 regulator, (1) 6 port distribution bar with check valves.
- (1) Oxygen regulator and “RO” size tank (partial use fill).
- (1) Adjustable Propane regulator with guage.
- (6) Bucket fermenters, (2) glass carboys, (2) Better bottles, (6) 40lb Vittle Vaults with Gamma seal lids.
- (10) cases empty, clean, brown bottles.
- (1) 16 cubic foot Whirlpool chest Freezer with custom collar and single range Ranco digital controller. Prepped for (6) taps. Holds (8) kegs.
- (1) 14 cubic foot chest freezer with dual range Ranco digital controller and thermowell. Holds (2) fermenters.
- (1) 12 foot long, heavy duty, rubberized steel braided, gas line with restaurant grade quick connects.
- Miscellaneous brewing accoutrements. Including but not limited to; stainless steel racking canes, autosiphon, paddle, thermometers, hydrometers, refractometer, 6 dimple coors plate, Hannah checker pH meter (unknown probe condition), bench capper, bungs, caps, airlocks, etc…

All listed items have been singular owned and are assumed functional according to last use. Some surface rust may be present on brewery as a result of storage (indoors, unconditioned space). Brewery system was routinely cleaned in place with a combination of Pro Brewers Wash (PBW) followed by acid rinse (Acid 5). Periodically de-scaled and re-passivated with Acid 5 acid wash. Chiller system was acid washed after each use.

$9000.00 delivered, metro OKC only. $8500.00 picked up. You will need a trailer.

PM if interested.

Oh my. I'm in OKC and would be interested, but holy **** that is a lot of stuff. I can't! If you decide to piecemeal it let me know and I'd like to come take a look.

If I DID buy that whole system (I'd love it but my wife would quite literally murder me, 0% chance I buy that whole thing) I'd need a lesson on that sucker.

Oh my. I'm in OKC and would be interested, but holy **** that is a lot of stuff. I can't! If you decide to piecemeal it let me know and I'd like to come take a look.

If I DID buy that whole system (I'd love it but my wife would quite literally murder me, 0% chance I buy that whole thing) I'd need a lesson on that sucker.

It's easy to run and I have all the manuals.

It's easy to run and I have all the manuals.

Would still scare me.

Again, can't buy the whole thing, lemme know if you change your mind. No way in hell I could store 19 kegs short of building an entire brewing building in my yard (guess I could do that but no.)

Would still scare me.

Again, can't buy the whole thing, lemme know if you change your mind. No way in hell I could store 19 kegs short of building an entire brewing building in my yard (guess I could do that but no.)

Only scary part is having it all and not having the time to use it.

Ha, yeah! I'm a little worried about all my hobbies (got like 6 of em...) with my first baby due in January.

I have an 8 year old, a 5 year old, and another due in June. Don't have many hobbies but this one always falls last on the available time to nurture.

With all that kegging, take a week off, hole up and brew, 2-3 back to back brews per day and you have 14 to 21 beers. Enough to last the whole year!!!

If I had the $$ I would rent a U-haul and drive half way across the country... but alas.....

With all that kegging, take a week off, hole up and brew, 2-3 back to back brews per day and you have 14 to 21 beers. Enough to last the whole year!!!

If I had the $$ I would rent a U-haul and drive half way across the country... but alas.....

More to it than that. I like too much variety and bore easily of 5 gallon of a style. Even with 6 taps running I was still buying bottled beer. I have no brand loyalty with anything. Brewing, for me, was more of a technical challenge to learn all the aspects. I am satisfied with my skill, was satisfied with my consistency, just don't care to have 5 gallons of anything on hand and definitely don't drink enough to keep 30 gallons. I got my use out of the system and it's time for me to move on and let it all go. Too many other things I'd rather do.

Selling my motorcycle too. 2004 Honda Shadow Aero VT750 custom. $4500.00. It is in my avatar, betty boop not included.

I could use a few things out of the lot, but I know you're not trying to piece meal the deal. good luck

I'm in OKC (well, Edmond technically but I work in OKC) and would be interested in several parts, but not all of it. My homebuilt HERMS works great and I'm not ready for an upgrade to the sabco system.

I would be interested in some of the ball lock kegs, one of the 20lb co2 tanks, and a mix of buckets, better bottles, and the vittle vaults.

Do you have any grain/hops left? I'm building my collection of that as well :)

:off: HOLY CRAP that is keg city. I'm sure those things alone take up a ton of space!

I'd be interested in the grant if you decide to part it out. Could you post a pic or two of the items? Grant included :) FWIW shipped to Ohio if you change your mind.

Back