Best wife ever!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scubbastv

Reaction score
So my SWMBO has been behind me 100% since I decided to get into the hobby. Yesterday I told her I was thinking of starting to keg instead of bottle along with building a kegerator and all she said was "ok, if thats what you want to do." Then after that she said "wouldn't be cool to have our own pub?" I mean what else could I ask for?

I am breaking my SWMBO in slowly to the keg idea. My last bottling day I told her how much easier it would be to keg. By Christmas I will have her thinking that it was her idea to have old St Nick set me up.

She's had absolutely no complaints at all, kinda scary really... but seriously she's behind me on everything I've wanted to do. She's even cool with the idead of "oneday" actually turning this into a microbrewery...

My SWMBO was skeptical about the the cost of making the jump to kegging and building a four tap kegerator...but now that it is complete she has asked that she have two taps for the brews she is now making and I have the other two...she even tells her friends that there is nothing better than coming home after work and being able to pour your own beer from the tap...make that jump...she will love it

Back