Hey, leave my personal life out of it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"...I figure if 9 shots doesn't get the taste out of my mouth, the 10th one won't either"

Sorry....:eek:

OMG! You have almost 13k posts! I am so sorry for saying anything. You are like a posting god or something. Man, I bet you don't even have to touch the keyboard to type or anything, just wave your hand over the screen to make your thoughts appear! hehehe [/suck-up]

J/K :D

OMG! You have almost 13k posts! I am so sorry for saying anything. You are like a posting god or something. Man, I bet you don't even have to touch the keyboard to type or anything, just wave your hand over the screen to make your thoughts appear! hehehe [/suck-up]

J/K :D
How'd you guess? :rockin:

Some of them are smart answers and the rest smart a$$...;)

I yam what I yam...:mug:

How'd you guess? :rockin:

Some of them are smart answers and the rest smart a$$...;)

I yam what I yam...:mug:

Speaking from one post whore to another, I'm going to put your ratio of "smart" to "smart ass" at about 2 per every 100 - and the 2 are both about late extract additions when brewing hefeweizens!

Speaking from one post whore to another, I'm going to put your ratio of "smart" to "smart ass" at about 2 per every 100 - and the 2 are both about late extract additions when brewing hefeweizens!

OUCH! (Sorry, but I find myself a post-whore in training and can obviously learn a lot from you both)

Back