I want a beer belly so bad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not with the included specially designed Pleasure Extender Ice Pack, which fits in the sling to keep your brew cold for hours!

haha, it can also be heated up for hot beverages or used alone hot or cold for therapy.

The problem is then you have to purchase their Piss Pouch (fits discretely in your pants AND makes you look hung!) for all the peeing you'll have to do.

That's how they get ya.

there was a great story done in a sports magazine a few years ago (maybe espn the mag but not sure) where one of the reporters took it to a mlb baseball game...i can just remember him commenting about the looks he got from the other fans when he unzipped his zipper to dispense beer out of his fly into a cup...it was hilarious...he ran the spout out his zipper...and i believe by the end of the game he was supplying the rest of the guys in the stands with him...hilarious story but i can't find it on the net now for some reason...

Back