New Houston Brew Shop Open for Business!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landonw32

Reaction score
Farmboy Brew Shop is now open for business! We are centrally located in the Garden Oaks Shopping center at 3814 N Shepherd Dr just outside the 610 Loop. Come in and check us out. We have just about everything you need as well as CO2 refills starting the middle of next week. Look us up at www.FarmboyBrewShop.com or on Facebook. We look forward to seeing you!

Farmboy Brew Shop is now open for business! We are centrally located in the Garden Oaks Shopping center at 3814 N Shepherd Dr just outside the 610 Loop. Come in and check us out. We have just about everything you need as well as CO2 refills starting the middle of next week. Look us up at www.FarmboyBrewShop.com or on Facebook. We look forward to seeing you!

Good luck. I'll try to come by sometime in the future.

Well, good! You all need to pump up your on line visibility though, if you are looking for new customers.

Yeah, that web page is a turd. I see "CLOSED" right away in two places without even scrolling down. Then I scroll down to pretty much nothing. I would immediately go to the next search result under normal circumstances.

I did get to visit the store.... great customer service while I was there... very nice people.

If I lived closer, I'd be in there all the time, but if I'm in the area or hitting up the beer stores near downtown I'll swing by.

My wife picked me up several things for Christmas there.. said the service was great.... as she knows really nothing, but all of her questions were answered politely and informatively.

If you go by, its smaller than DeFalco's but they still had plenty of grain to choose from and other items.

My experience has been similar. Smaller store but still had all the stuff I needed, great customer service very convenient location for me.

Nobody likes the website? Haha me neither. It was just supposed to be a landing page and something searchable as a placeholder until we get our real site up and running. We will have a full site in the next couple of months and will let everyone know when it is online. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by the shop, keep the suggestions coming. I want this to be a shop you can call your own!

Are you going to sell 50 pound bags of malted grain? Blacklands in Leander does, for I think $30. I won't drive to Leander for that but I would come to your store for it!

I definitely sell #50 bags of grain! Blacklands is a malting company and I can't compete at $30. I charge 59.95 for two row if you are interested.

Alright! Your slightly more convenient to get to than Defalcos. Wish someone was more centrally located to save me from the traffic. I shall pop in. I need a all grain setup!

Back