New kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickrjason

Reaction score
I my amazing wife surprised me with a double tap kegorator for my 30th birthday. It is equipped with sanke connectors. What's the best way to remove them to be able to sell them? I won't use them and I'm sure someone else can.

I'm assuming just remove the gas line from the manifold. But the liquid line going up the tower is what I'm curious about the best plan of attack for. If I cut the tubing off right at the connector that's going to leave me with all my lines. But if I do that can anyone use them after me?

Also what's a good way to plumb up one to I can swap it in if I feel like getting a retail keg for some reason?

I'm assuming the sanke connector has gas in/beer out lines. I'd leave everything else as is, and cut the lines close as possible to the sanke connectors. Then just add ball lock disconnects to the lines.

Back