7-11 is rolling out their own brand of beer...ech

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Wikipedia, the contract brewer, City Brewing Company, contracts with some other folks you may have heard of. My guess is it won't taste much different than BMC.

* Arizona Tea
* Mike's Hard Lemonade
* Potosi Light
* Kronik Energy Drink
* Smirnoff Ice
* Sam Adams
* Drink Four Brewing Company

They might as well. Bud around here is over 7$ a six pack, beer is mostly what they sell anyway. I think it would be funny to see on the shelf though.

I'll pick some up and try it.
There is one across the street from the condo that seems to get national rollout products quickly.

In Upstate NY, there is a chain of 7-11 type shops called Stewart's that rolled out their own brew recently. It's brewed by Genesee in Rochester. Any Stewart's people out there?

looks like the type of beer u would buy if u were 19 with a fake i.d. I guess thats what they're going for... cheap and contains alcohol.

drinking this tonight.
It isn't that bad.

seriously. It tastes far and away better than one would expect. It actually has an srm.
side by side comparisons with Natty Ice makes Gameday Ice the winner.

the things I do so you can have good beer information.... :)

Oh... and the Gameday light has color and a head on it. It actually tastes like a lager.
a little sweet, no bitterness and no sh*t-- doesn't taste like a lite beer.
side by side with Coors Light -- Gameday Wins.

I know it is an old thread but I worked on the 7-11 beer project. I tried everything to get them to make something good. But then a market manager stepped in and showed the sales on BMC beers. The room lit up with $ eyes. No wonder they don't sell it anymore

Back