Sumter Microbrew Festival - Homebrewing Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayb2004

Reaction score
Calling all Sumter Homebrewers, (or anyone else that would like to attend). Sumter is having a Microbrew Festival on May 9th and I am helping the committee organize a homebrew contest. My brew buddies will be entering 3 beers and we are looking for some more participation. Details are in the works but as of now it will be $25 for festival entrance with t-shirt and $10 per beer entered. If we have enough participation we would like to do different styles/categories but until we get numbers, we're going to keep it simple. Anyone interested?

http://www.sumtermicrobrewfestival.org/ (No details of the competition yet)

I'm definitely interested! When do you think more details will be available. I've been looking for something like this to showcase my beer making ability.

I am for sure interested. I would love to get some non friend/relative/co worker honest feedback on my brew.

Gixxer, I have some more information for you (location, time, etc.) if you would PM me your email address if you're still interested.

Hey clay,
What's the proper procedure you need to take to start a homebrew competition? Any idea who I can contact? I live in SC and want to try to help start one.

Thanks

Back