my new drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
IMAG1524.jpg

IMAG1523.jpg

IMAG1522.jpg

A friend has a friend who is a metal fabricator... My buddy brought me this tonight.. 54 inches long , fits completely across my entire kegerator!

I like it!
At the price of drip trays I've been trying to think of how to make a good looking one for myself.
The best I can come up with though is a stainless or aluminum shelf like an old refrigerator shelf or a BBQ grill.
I don't know what to use that's got a tight enough grid on the bars and would look good.

I'll keep looking and figure something out. I don't have the resources to fabricate stainless so I've got to keep looking for the right material to build the top from.

I like it!
At the price of drip trays I've been trying to think of how to make a good looking one for myself.
The best I can come up with though is a stainless or aluminum shelf like an old refrigerator shelf or a BBQ grill.
I don't know what to use that's got a tight enough grid on the bars and would look good.

I'll keep looking and figure something out. I don't have the resources to fabricate stainless so I've got to keep looking for the right material to build the top from.

expanded stainless if you can find it

Back