Best place to buy perlick 525ss?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHS and Brewmaster's has the lowest everyday price. Actually hope BMW will give out another HBT 10% off code, then buy it there.

I've spent over $1,000 at KegConnection, and those guys are awesome. I've been in their warehouse and it's pretty impressive -- they've got tons and tons of stuff, and they fabricate a lot of their own parts. Pretty cool shop. Great customer service from them, too.

Austinhomebrew advertises that they've got the lowest price in America on that faucet, though: http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?products_id=12120

Just ordered two Perlick Perl from Amazon last week, one was a normal 525ss and the other was a 525ss with creamer. The regular was $23.99 and the creamer was $27.49. Total with shipping was $55.79, and they came within 3 days. The seller was RiteAV.

Thanks everyone. I think I am going to order from brewmasters.

+1 on Brewmasters. I've been speaking with Ed for the past few days getting components for my kegerator and it's been a breeze. Plus, unlike most other stores, he's willing to actually CHECK the shipping costs. I was getting shipping quotes of over $100 for 3 perlick 525ss's. Alaska falls under USPS flat rate boxes so it's insane to think someone would charge that much for shipping alone. Ed was able to fit almost everything I ordered in a medium box so 18' of 3/16" tubing, 9' of 5/16" tubing, 3 Perlick 525ss's, 3 SS 4" shanks, 10 pairs of clamps, 2 gas connectors and 2 liquid connectors, a 3 way manifold and a 13" drip tray ALL cost $10.20 to ship from Atlanta to Alaska. I'd hate to see what I'd pay for all of that through some other suppliers. Not trying to knock any other suppliers, but customer service like I've gotten from Ed over the past couple days is what will keep me buying all of my non LHBS (probably even some of that if I've got time to wait on shipping) stuff from him.

I just bought one from Chi company, and he was willing to meet the other online prices.

I'd say buy it where you can get the "other" stuff you need, or local pickup. You always need to factor in shipping costs. It shouldn't cost much more than $30 bucks, as several online stores sell for about that.

Rich

+1 on Brewmasters. I've been speaking with Ed for the past few days getting components for my kegerator and it's been a breeze. Plus, unlike most other stores, he's willing to actually CHECK the shipping costs. I was getting shipping quotes of over $100 for 3 perlick 525ss's. Alaska falls under USPS flat rate boxes so it's insane to think someone would charge that much for shipping alone. Ed was able to fit almost everything I ordered in a medium box so 18' of 3/16" tubing, 9' of 5/16" tubing, 3 Perlick 525ss's, 3 SS 4" shanks, 10 pairs of clamps, 2 gas connectors and 2 liquid connectors, a 3 way manifold and a 13" drip tray ALL cost $10.20 to ship from Atlanta to Alaska. I'd hate to see what I'd pay for all of that through some other suppliers. Not trying to knock any other suppliers, but customer service like I've gotten from Ed over the past couple days is what will keep me buying all of my non LHBS (probably even some of that if I've got time to wait on shipping) stuff from him.

Ed definitely treats us Alaskans well! He's been my new go to guy the past few orders.

Back