What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414364703.376062.jpg
Another Black Rajah. Anybody besides me get hop heartburn?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Not surprised. For being a big time brewery there **** sure is inconsistent.

The problem is that they put out a lot of mediocre stuff. I usually only buy Saint Arnold when a new DR or BB is released and Pumpkinator. I was pretty disappointed with this years Pumpkinator. Tasted like cinnamon toothpaste. Everything else is pretty forgettable. Only reason I bought the Christmas Ale this time was I needed one more for a mixed six pack.

There's a few ways to avoid that and still have a good time;)

That's what'll happen.

Water. :D

Bucknuts, try back pissing off the back deck or front porch. Haven't seen a toilet in 1.5 years. :D

Dregs from the Hellesbock I just bottled. Tasting pretty good so far, even if it is too sweet

That's what'll happen.

Water. :D

Bucknuts, try back pissing off the back deck or front porch. Haven't seen a toilet in 1.5 years. :D

Hahaha i hadnt took a piss outside in so long and I didnt care for it. I kept wishing I had some hand sanitizer. I need to put some in glove box in case of just such an emergency.

Hahaha i hadnt took a piss outside in so long and I didnt care for it. I kept wishing I had some hand sanitizer. I need to put some in glove box in case of just such an emergency.

Luckily they taught me in the corps how not to piss on my hands. Sorry hello but nothing quite like peeing off the porch.

Luckily they taught me in the corps how not to piss on my hands. Sorry hello but nothing quite like peeing off the porch.

You needed the Corps to teach you that? No urine on my hands but the prospect of eating after h.m.d isnt something I look forward to.

Some cocktail I threw together with what I had lying around...
2oz Barbancourt rhum
Few dashes of orange bitters
Crushed ice and topped off with home brewed ginger beer

With all your bitching about taking a wiz outside, I think maybe you need one of those. :p

Hey! I didnt think of that idea. Oh wait still would involve h.m.d followed by eating which is what I object to so still no good

Back