What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some double dry hopped Ruination refreshment while at the bottle shop. Got some Oerbier to cellar and a bunch of other stuff I don't see in Philly (or is at a price I won't pay). They tried to talk me into buying some Oerbier Riserva from the "secret stash" but I held out since I just got a couple

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409432082.382605.jpg

Oh, and to complete the call of the elusive TNGabe, "Oerbier"

How the **** is NC State losing by two scores to Ga Southern at the half?

Because they didn't keep the ****ing ball in their hands. But they worked it out.

HB Hi Nelson! Need food bad. Someone bring me food. I'll supply the beer. It was 100F on the field they said. I was roasting.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409432375.119416.jpg

Gatorade. It is too damned hot to be sitting in a black car with no ac wearing a black suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

second pour of the pineapple pale. there is something 'off' on this one. Not bad, but not exactly pineapple either. no photo because i'm lazy.

and mizzou needs a kicker

Yes. Nearly all college sports forums are dry.

UConn plays at an off-campus site (Rentschler Field) and they sell alcohol for days. Same with some UConn basketball games - some are on-campus at Gampel (dry) whereas some games are at the XL Center un Hartford, where alcohol is sold.

UConn plays at an off-campus site (Rentschler Field) and they sell alcohol for days. Same with some UConn basketball games - some are on-campus at Gampel (dry) whereas some games are at the XL Center un Hartford, where alcohol is sold.

Hen I was at DePaul (when the hoops team was good), they had a really small on-campus arena where they played a few select games (like watching D1 ball at a high school gym). They sold beer there. I never understood how they got away with it.

Yeah...that's why you tailgate! And some stash a flask. You got treated to an unnecessarily exciting game, by the way.

Last time I went to a UConn game at West Virginia, some WVU fans gave us some bourbon which was stashed in their binoculars! The setup was floccing great!

Hen I was at DePaul (when the hoops team was good), they had a really small on-campus arena where they played a few select games (like watching D1 ball at a high school gym). They sold beer there. I never understood how they got away with it.

It's Chicago, man. People get away with murder there. Alcohol isn't a big deal, ya know?

Haha. No I googled "Things to do that are better than prison rape." :D

For the win. :)

Not sure how it is now, but when I went to OK State, they had 're-entry' for football games. Could tailgate before the game, go to the 1st half, then duck out at halftime and slam one or two and go back into the stadium. Eskimo Joes was a quick 5 minute walk from the stadium.

Time to kill the growler of Zonker.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409435188.034738.jpg

They did away with that when I was at Mizzou. They've since flocced up the good tailgating too. Absolutely no kegs and now they charge for tailgating spots.

That's why you get some 'burn your face off ' wings from CJs, some good beer and watch at home. Or head to Harpos and enjoy the view. ( I assume both those places are still there, but that was 20 years ago).

That's why you get some 'burn your face off ' wings from CJs, some good beer and watch at home. Or head to Harpos and enjoy the view. ( I assume both those places are still there, but that was 20 years ago).

Man, I love Harpo's!
I used to work in a restaurant directly next to CJ's. I think it switched owners, but they're still there.

Waiting for my stone 18th anniversary ale to chill. Will likely drink it tomorrow. What to drink next...

Back