What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee still. But I could use a beer right about now...

1403802667181.jpg

Just got back from our War room watching the game and eating pizza. Viva USA.

Afternoon Coff.

Water.

Just to clear-up any misconceptions. Football =
American-Football.jpg

Finally! Found something the trout like! Catch and release was not successful, so I cleaned and filleted two big boys and called it quits.
We-Heavy-er celebration!

IMAG3202.jpg

IMAG3203.jpg

IMAG3204.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403813096.880774.jpg
Stocking up for my next brew day.

Having a water. Dentist says my gums are receding and I should consider a skin graft. Roughly $5,000. I think someone needs a new Mercedes.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403818366.692412.jpg
My cascade pale ale. Lawn mowed and no kid or wife at home for a few hours. Niiiiiiice.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Finally! Found something the trout like! Catch and release was not successful, so I cleaned and filleted two big boys and called it quits.
We-Heavy-er celebration!

Awesome!

Nothing to drink yet, as I worked 9 & 1/2 hours and now at a ice skating lesson for my son. I need a beer, asap.

After 48 hours in the fridge, she is now tasting nice. If my prior blonde is any indication, this will be nice and clear in a couple of weeks.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403818871.615707.jpg

Oh, and I just declared tomorrow a holiday. Screw it, I'm packing up the RV tonight and heading out. I can do few hours if work from the Surface Pro at the campground.

Oh, and I just declared tomorrow a holiday. Screw it, I'm packing up the RV tonight and heading out. I can do few hours if work from the Surface Pro at the campground.

Wish I could work from home like you. :D

I wish I could work from home or take a day off....ever.

At least I was able to stream the US/Deutschland game and listen while driving around today. Happened to drive by Dupont Circle in DC, and it took me a couple minutes to realize what was going on. Hah.

Meanwhile, drinking this. A much fresher bottle than the last time I had it. It's damned good.

20140626_175820[1].jpg

Was expecting a lot more. Weird aftertaste. What the ****.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820275.112232.jpg

On a better note, found a gigantic beer/wine/liquor store near work. Sea Hag for $8.99. $1 off most stores. And a **** load more of a selection than any other beer store I've seen in CT.

Onion/garlic central for me. I dont like that one.

Spot-on, man. I've seen a ton of posts here on HBT saying beer (specifically home brew) tastes like onion/garlic) but I never believed it. Now that I've had my first onion/garlic beer, I totally get it.

Has these at boston beer works
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820956.614768.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403821084.369211.jpg
Watermelon beer, Blueberry beer, Raspberry wheat, Back bay ipa, Double pale, Dubbel and Double apricot saison. All brewed in house and delicious the fruit beers came with pieces of fruit in them. The best was the apricot saison.

Has these at boston beer works
View attachment 207728
View attachment 207729
Watermelon beer, Blueberry beer, Raspberry wheat, Back bay ipa, Double pale, Dubbel and Double apricot saison. All brewed in house and delicious the fruit beers came with pieces of fruit in them. The best was the apricot saison.

Perv pics.

Boston beer works is ok. You at the one across Fenway?

Also had lunch at Cheers and watched USA play Germany. I had a jacks Abby hoponius union and a Sam brick red. To cap the boston trip stopped in at Night Shift Brewing. There I had whirlpool, jojo, jester, grove and art 24: mud. Cool crew there. I ended up trading heady for a bottle trifecta. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403821612.043454.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403821639.175389.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403821659.408360.jpg

Overall pretty good couple of days. I'll post my haul in a bit from the brewery.

Back