What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next westly's rye ipa. And the verdict is...
ForumRunner_20130703_185807.png

Was just told to get off my ass and get the wood fire stoked. She's going to be a great mom, so bossy.

Drinking water because that quad just kicked in and I'm supposed to be entertaining relatives tonight.

Channel66 said:
Was just told to get off my ass and get the wood fire stoked. She's going to be a great mom, so bossy.

Drinking water because that quad just kicked in and I'm supposed to be entertaining relatives tonight.

I say drink more. I'm sure it will be quite entertaining. ;)

I like the Ovila Dubbel at least. I don't do it often, but I like it.

What other Dubbels have you had? Westmalle? St B 8? Rochefort 6?

If you've had those and still like the Ovilla, then I guess every one has different tastes. If you haven't tried those, trust me, Ovilla sucks.:D

Nice bottles though ;)

TNGabe said:

If you've had those and still like the Ovilla, then I guess every one has different tastes. If you haven't tried those, trust me, Ovilla sucks.:D

Nice bottles though ;)

I've never had Olivia but I have had the other dubbels listed. This man speaks the truth as always.

TNGabe said:

Nice bottles though ;)

Yeah. I've had all those. I guess I'd just have to put the Ovila at the bottom of the list. But, yeah. Different tastes. I love Belgian style beers, especially the strong dark brews.

Starting the night off with this.

View attachment 133028

Anyone else find it odd that its past 7PM and this is my first beer of the day?

I don't. I usually don't have my first beer until after dinner which is around 6 or 7 most nights.

Right now I am having my HB Back to Basics IPA. Hops are starting to fade, but it's still good. Good thing I'm almost out of it cause I've got my Legacy of Vienna freshly bottled and waiting to be drunk and another beer, a Munich Rye IPA getting dry hopped soon so that will be ready in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• 20130703_200000.jpg
    20130703_200000.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 69
NIZZLE said:
Where do you want me to start let's just say their customer service sucks!

Wireless customer service? I've never had to deal with their wireless cust service. I did end up ditching their DSL service a long time ago because if the sh!tty cust service.

Btw, drinking my Scottish ale.

I will call you with one Remmy's homebrewed American IPA. AWESOME BEER MAN! I cant believe im saying this but the malt in this IPA is awesome, very present but not too sweet. the hops are very present as they should be but again not overwhelming, such a perfectly balanced IPA, great job man!:mug:

Love that beer. Every time! I have 4 left. :(

I'd totally be cool with my beer fridge looking like this! Hell, I'd just be happy if I HAD a beer fridge!

image-2455498394.jpg

Wireless customer service? I've never had to deal with their wireless cust service. I did end up ditching their DSL service a long time ago because if the sh!tty cust service.

Btw, drinking my Scottish ale.

Yes wireless not happy but hay for $299.99 I can get I new phone because I just cracked my screen today but then when I call back talk to someone else and he tells me just do a insurance claim for $99.00 so mmmmmmmmm what should I pick? So now I feel a little better. Still on the crown.

rockbasementbeer said:
Thanks FermentNEthinG! This is a great stout!

I love that beer. I'm supposed to get some from him as well. I can't wait!

NIZZLE said:
Yes wireless not happy but hay for $299.99 I can get I new phone because I just cracked my screen today but then when I call back talk to someone else and he tells me just do a insurance claim for $99.00 so mmmmmmmmm what should I pick? So now I feel a little better. Still on the crown.

iPhone? I can fix those screens for waaay less than $99. Either way, does you no good in MI :-/

NIZZLE said:
Is that oskar blues sun king chaka and there other collaboration beer? I been looking for them

I must confess. I did not take this pic. It was on Oskar's Book of Faces page. I was just drooling over it.

Hay is for horses and other barnyard animals :)

Bro in law came out "what are you drinking water for, I've got some of my IPL ready for us.

20130703_202434_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

Game on.

Got the fire lit, steaks cooked, and dogs fed, what a functional alcoholic I am.

I'm pretty sure functional alcoholics who have a good palate and can afford to drink good beer are called connoisseurs. :D Which I am not, or I wouldn't be drinking of the last few bottles of my 'belgian' porter. Or maybe I am a connoisseur and that's why this pretty decent beer isn't good enough for me.

Back