Heading to Vienna next week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to some cool bars there, but none that brewed their own beer that i can remember. its been about 5 years and at the time i was into craft beer and import but i wasn't brewing so i dont think i would have noticed if they brewed any.

i loved the city though, we did go outside of town one day to the wine area and it was really cool.

Not beer related, but if you haven't seen The Third Man, check it out before you go if you have time. Good movie - and an excuse to talk a tour of the old sewers under the city. Definitely something you'll remember!

No thanks. I mean, thanks for the idea but I'm somewhat claustrophobic!

I've been to some cool bars there, but none that brewed their own beer that i can remember. its been about 5 years and at the time i was into craft beer and import but i wasn't brewing so i dont think i would have noticed if they brewed any.

i loved the city though, we did go outside of town one day to the wine area and it was really cool.

I found a listing for one place with 30 beers (they didn't brew them). I'll keep my eyes open. Not looking for brewpubs necessarily, just killer beers.

Back