Today Dark schottish ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look like wood pellets for the stove. Nice job on the brew

8129_1237596261867_1288062946_699568_978373_n.jpg

look like wood pellets for the stove. Nice job on the brew

/8129_1237596261867_1288062946_699568_978373_n.jpg[/img]

yess thet's the new pellets for the winter... we spend a lot of money in Italy for the gas-heat system... wood pellets is cheaper :p

I have a pellet stove also I am taking it out and putting it in the garage too noisy in the house. Some may dislike what I am about to say but the old coal stove is going back in. Coal just burns so much nicer no electricity needed and it puts out more BTU's per pound and cost's less.

Where in Italy are you? I was there in 08 toured the Amalfi coast and went to Castel Gandolfo and actually got to see the Pope do Sunday mass then went to Rome and Florence . I wanted to go to Sicily to see family but didnt have enough time. And most of the trip was a company bonus i just extended 7 days

doh i should read You are from what I would call northern Italy

I have a pellet stove also I am taking it out and putting it in the garage too noisy in the house. Some may dislike what I am about to say but the old coal stove is going back in. Coal just burns so much nicer no electricity needed and it puts out more BTU's per pound and cost's less.

Where in Italy are you? I was there in 08 toured the Amalfi coast and went to Castel Gandolfo and actually got to see the Pope do Sunday mass then went to Rome and Florence . I wanted to go to Sicily to see family but didnt have enough time. And most of the trip was a company bonus i just extended 7 days

doh i should read You are from what I would call northern Italy

you're right I live near Milan in the north of Italy...

a noisy pellet stove? well maybe we are talking about different thingg :D
what I use is something like this:
http://www.piazzetta.it/index.php?Itemid=54&category_id=24&option=com_phpshop&page=shop.browse

I would thing yours is like mine needs a blower to circulate the air in the room and a blower to keep negative pressure in the fire box . No chimney with the one I have it just vents out the wall behind the stove like a dryer. It sucks when there is a power failure and it shuts down. And most of our power failures are in the winter during a snowstorm.

This is the one I have

englander

I would thing yours is like mine needs a blower to circulate the air in the room and a blower to keep negative pressure in the fire box . No chimney with the one I have it just vents out the wall behind the stove like a dryer. It sucks when there is a power failure and it shuts down. And most of our power failures are in the winter during a snowstorm.

This is the one I have

englander

I see...

well I think now we are a bit Off-topic, don't you? :drunk::D

Back