The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Gomes tends to the soporific effect. Last night's game was no different.
The only times I've heard Price he was whining.
I don't think I could take nine innings of that...

Wind picked up around here a bit :confused:

PSA: If you're watching the 3rd string and soon to be ex-Patriots you're watching the wrong sport tonight...

Cheers!

Man, 4 runs down but bases loaded with two outs in the ninth, and Moreland's up.
I really thought he was gonna go yard.
Oh well, it's a rare time the Sox hit the Bronx with a 5+ game lead.
They got some cushion for nights like this one...

It's with a sad and heavy heart that I report Dorrherty's East Avenue Café in Pawtuckett has shut it's doors. Could I have a moment of silence please?

It was always nice when we could gather a bunch of EACs at the EAC to drink great beer. Where else can you routinely get Petrus on tap?

It's with a sad and heavy heart that I report Dorrherty's East Avenue Café in Pawtuckett has shut it's doors. Could I have a moment of silence please?

It was always nice when we could gather a bunch of EACs at the EAC to drink great beer. Where else can you routinely get Petrus on tap?

Yeah, that sucks. I heard about that a few weeks ago. Solid place and it's a bummer to see one of the original and true craft beer bars shut down. Version I heard was, basically, that the owner was just kind of done with the place and let it nosedive into the abyss.

Stealing signs is part of the game and is NOT against the rules. Teams policed it themselves. I caught a kid stealing my signs to my pitcher 40 years ago. And I sent the pitcher a sign to plunk him. Which he did. And I stole sighs whenever I was on second base 40 years ago. And if I had an Apple device to steal signs I would have used it, as would the other guys.

Gotta be a total ****** to whine about it. Of course we ARE talking about the Yankees.

Woof.
Top of the 19th now, no end in sight.
What time does the Green Line stop running?
Even if Sox win the bullpen will be crispy fried :drunk:

Fortunately the Orioles beat the Yankees for a touch of breathing room...

[edit] Thank goodness it's ovah in 19. Mookie and Hanley saved the night.

I'm a dick. I'm never NOT going to be a dick. But whenever I see some public official giving a PSA with some earnest young woman doing the sign language boogie on the side of the stage I just laugh my ass off.
What is the sign for "You're going to f'ing die?"

"Today in local news, a sharp upward spike in the state's death rate has medical professionals baffled. State officials are scrambling to determine if there is any correlation to a specific event. Officials are optimistic they will find a common cause given that the epicenter of the epidemic appears to be geographically centered around Stoughton"

ooh-yeah-member-8815419.png

Back