Anybody live in the Midland/Odessa TX area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBigHops

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My son just moved there and is having trouble finding a retailer with a decent selection. All he can find is Sam Adams, Shiner and New Belgium in the grocery stores. I guess most of the redneck oilfield workers out there just drink BMC. Anybody know if there is a good specialty liquor retailer in either city? Otherwise I'll be stocking up for him at Spec's for my next trip out to visit.

Thanks.

My son just moved there and is having trouble finding a retailer with a decent selection. All he can find is Sam Adams, Shiner and New Belgium in the grocery stores. I guess most of the redneck oilfield workers out there just drink BMC. Anybody know if there is a good specialty liquor retailer in either city? Otherwise I'll be stocking up for him at Spec's for my next trip out to visit.

Thanks.

Nobody? He also want to know if there are any pubs with good draft beer selection. Somebody help please???

Does anybody really "live" in Midland/Odessa?

Everyone I have known there was just "passing thorugh".

Sorry, Have you tried the AHA shop locater? www.beertown.org

I "think" they have an option for bottle shops. maybe even try BeerAdvocate beerfly for the area.

Does anybody really "live" in Midland/Odessa?

Everyone I have known there was just "passing thorugh".

Sorry, Have you tried the AHA shop locater? www.beertown.org

I "think" they have an option for bottle shops. maybe even try BeerAdvocate beerfly for the area.

Thanks very much! Beer Advocate was the trick! Found good reviews for two shops, one in Midland and one in Odessa.

Back