Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanksgiving on Wednesday? ****ing communist.

Yeah... it's really a commie thing... We have Wednesday out of work, our extended families travel to our house in much lighter traffic, all the stores are open in case we need something. At the end of the day everyone then goes home.

On Thursday we get up, put on pajamas, sit on our asses, watch football all day, and have leftovers...

and then we have a three day weekend.

So.... if by "fkcuing communist", you mean "fckuing genius".... then you're dead on.

People who don't do it are amateurs.

So how long does it take the family to drive in from Mother Russia?

FB_IMG_1448424715799.jpg

He might not be a bad coach, but I don't think he can handle the HC and GM jobs. His team is one game out of first place with 6 to play and they've packed it in.

Oh you guys are doing Thanksgiving today??

Fckuing lemmings.

Enjoy dinner you conformist sheep!

(So much for fckuing sleeping in. Had two more birds in the oven for 6:00am and am driving the damn wife and kids around while we deliver a dozen hot plates of Thanksgiving dinners to elderly in town.

Jesus... I'm so much of a better person than all of you).

I hope you all fall into a turkey coma today. Except Saint cape, who would probably crash his car delivering food to widows and orphans.

Fckuing lemmings.

(So much for fckuing sleeping in. Had two more birds in the oven for 6:00am and am driving the damn wife and kids around while we deliver a dozen hot plates of Thanksgiving dinners to elderly in town.

Nice of you to help extend their suffering, jerk.

Fckuing lemmings.

Awwwwww, look at you ... :beard:

Good grief, what did America do to deserve a game like this on Turkey Day??

Kelly's going to wake up on Christmas morning to a horse head...

Cheers!

(and WTF is up with this half time extravaganza?)

I love when some nobody team starts to do well. All these "fans" show up and act like they've been fans for decades.

Back