Stop it with the "F" Bombs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it make you feel like a big man? Try using a different adjective and quit hiding behind the "F"bombs. It shows how insecure you are.

Perhaps if you'd stop FVCKING about in the "Keep One, Drop One" thread, we'd be a little more inclined to take you seriously.

Oh who the bless am I kidding, you're not going to FVCKING stop FVCKING about in the FVCKING "keep One, Drop One" thread, come hell or FVCKING high water, so I don't FVCKING think the rest of us really FVCKING care if you FVCKING like the FVCKING F-FVCKING-BOMB, or FVCKING not,

Perhaps if you'd stop SMURFING about in the "Keep One, Drop One" thread, we'd be a little more inclined to take you seriously.

Oh who the SMURF am I kidding, you're not going to SMURFING stop SMURFING about in the SMURFING "keep One, Drop One" thread, come hell or SMURFING high water, so I don't SMURFING think the rest of us really SMURFING care if you SMURFING like the SMURFING F-SMURFING-BOMB, or SMURFING not, MOTHERSMURFER.

Yeah Mothersmurfer!!

Look at the OP's avatar. Remind you of anyone else? Hmm...

I was going to comment "a random old dude having his ubiquitous mid-life crisis?" but then I realized he changed his av. So Im going to have to say "I dont know, a random old dude having his ubiquitous mid-life crisis?"

Shooooooooot

I'm all for offensive.... but since this isnt my gripe, its the OP, allow me:

How is it that the F-bomb is too offensive to use in an adult-themed forum, but the nipply avatar not? I mean at least the f-bomb is free from sexism. I am sure there are some ladies who would find that quite piggish and offensive, and the f-bomb no biggie.

(However, me? ...I, all of a sudden, like the OP a lot more and find her intelligent and witty. Amazing what a pic will do to a man, eh?)

Stop cursing you guys!!! I is sensetive!!!

Look at this hot girl's nipples!!

I have to look at nipples to get the stink of F bombs out of my head.

OH!!! I'm feeling faint!!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh......nipples........

Shooooooooot

I'm all for offensive.... but since this isnt my gripe, its the OP, allow me:

How is it that the F-bomb is too offensive to use in an adult-themed forum, but the nipply avatar not? I mean at least the f-bomb is free from sexism. I am sure there are some ladies who would find that quite piggish and offensive, and the f-bomb no biggie.

(However, me? ...I, all of a sudden, like the OP a lot more and find her intelligent and witty. Amazing what a pic will do to a man, eh?)

some of you were offended by my other avatar, so I changed it backed to original......pffffffffftttt

I wasnt offended in any way shape or form. In fact, I would like to learn more about your previous avatar. A lot more.

I was going to comment "a random old dude having his ubiquitous mid-life crisis?" but then I realized he changed his av. So Im going to have to say "I dont know, a random old dude having his ubiquitous mid-life crisis?"

Was this guy actually serious? I thought he was just trolling, surely he wasn't serious... right?

Was this guy actually serious? I thought he was just trolling, surely he wasn't serious... right?

I dont know whats more difficult to wrap my head around, this being "serious" or the idea that he paid for a membership with the express purpose of trolling. No matter what, its a hash mark in the L column.

I dont know whats more difficult to wrap my head around, this being "serious" or the idea that he paid for a membership with the express purpose of trolling. No matter what, its a hash mark in the L column.

Were you expecting more/better from someone in Ramona, California?? :eek:
this is Murica! i say what i want...damn sociocommies

Damn right brudda...

In-f**king-credible. :D

Better 'F-Bombs', than 'A-Bombs' - Maaaaan!

teaHippie.gif

Back