The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your momma can be picked up for less than $12.24 on any street corner in your hometown.

@ bird....sorry to let you down but i'm not a fatty like your pic there. That pic much more resembles Paul there. Now please kindly go pull your head out of your ass if it isn't permanently stuck.

Paul settle down, he's new and learning. Smack talk has to be in small words and pronounced with clapping all the syllables.

Sorry......no beard here.
Dog boinking is all your territory,
after all you even named a beer about tasting your a.s.s.
Mr Jazz Hands.

FAIL.....
Your post wasn't funny!

(see....it sounds just as stupid when i say it like your post)
My posts don't make sense only to the brain dead.....
sorry about your luck.
you have just as much authority to post `lessons` in trolling as you do in the mastery of `fast` pizza oven construction. Now EATING pizza till you bloat up like the goodyear blimp.....THAT seems like your expertise.

Last edited:
I don't know about that Paps, Pauly has been around since Christ was turning water into wine. If you are his Grand Pappy, then you must be much older than that.

Oh, and the reason Christ made wine instead of beer is because he tasted Paul's beer. He said that if all beer tasted like that, his disciples wouldn't follow him. Little did he know, there's plenty of good beer in the world.

Was thinking of you at dinner last night, Paulie. New place in Pittsfield has a menu item, "The Walrus and the Carpenter." Two dozen oysters and a magnum of champagne. Thinking it's be fun to watch you rip through two or three orders of that.

Beautiful skies over Fenway Park last night.

1311367335278467217.jpg

I mean, I know it's just smoke from the dumpster fire, but still... it's pretty.

Back