Dreaming about Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchiest

Reaction score
I just realized something weird. Last night, after I got home from work at around 3am, I had a homebrew, and told myself I was going to have a look at my most recent yeast starter before I went to sleep.

Well, I sitting here thinking about going to the LHBS before it closes today to get my recipe, and I thought about my yeast starter again. At first I thought I'd taken a look at it last night and given it a little swirl, but then I realized I'd only dreamt that I'd checked it!

Does anyone else have that happen, where they dream about mundane homebrew related tasks? It's really getting into my head at this point, geez. Hope I don't dream I brewed a batch and then forget to do it for real.

I've had homebrewing dreams myself; so you're not losing your mind. It's just the excitement of the whole hobby I guess. I 've also had dreams about being with my SWMBO when I was dating her; but we won't get into that.

Thats strange, I also had dreams about being with your SWMBO ebriumyaq, but we agreed not to get into that... ;)

:mug:

Haha Yeah I've dreamed about wort chillers (maybe I need to suck it up and get one?)

Before I actually did my first brew and was just doing lots of research I would think of all the steps as I went to sleep to make sure I knew them like backwards and forwards....guess it worked I haven't really screwed anything up yet!

take it easy

Kadmium said:
Thats strange, I also had dreams about being with your SWMBO ebriumyaq, but we agreed not to get into that... ;)

:mug:

Why, did you see the picture of my SWMBO in the Hot Beer Chick thread? You can dream all you want my friend. ;)

Back