Fall Specials @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Who else is loving this weather? In Texas, it's nice to have consistent days of temperatures in the 60's & 70's!

We've had a HUGE demand for pin lock kegs and we're proud to offer them for only $34.95 (while supplies last). If you're looking for a brand new keg, our promo code for HBT members only is still active and all you need to do to acquire the code is ask :mug:

cheers,

joshua

EDIT for clarification: the only active promo code right now (as mentioned above) is for 8% off any BRAND NEW ball lock keg. This 8% is a discount on top of the current sales pricing we have for the kegs, so (we think) it's a great deal! You can get more info from this post we did a while ago HERE.

Great deal on the kegs. I hope you still have some next week. I had already planned on giving your CS dept. a call regarding a keezer build. I have a few questions, and I'm hoping you guys can help me determin the right stuff to buy. I'll likely want to throw in a couple of those pin locks with my order.

:rockin:

Just got 6 of these pin lock corny's delivered the other day. A great deal!!!! They are of course used, and a little beat on the outside, but they all came pressurized, with a new set of o-rings, and clean as a whistle on the inside.
A great deal on corny's - I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere.

I Highly recommend these guys, and thanks for the great service.

Mort:mug:

Great deal on the kegs. I hope you still have some next week. I had already planned on giving your CS dept. a call regarding a keezer build. I have a few questions, and I'm hoping you guys can help me determin the right stuff to buy. I'll likely want to throw in a couple of those pin locks with my order.

Was our customer service / sales representatives able to assist you?

cheers,

joshua

A code please! I am too damn busy right now to figure out exactly what setup I need, if I want a turn key pinlocking setup, what do you recommend? I have a dedicated refrigerator, I'd like one shank, and probably 3 pin locks. This all would ship for 7.95?? WOWZA.

John

Just wanted to plug Keg Connection here as a satisfied customer, got my order of 2 pin locks, 2 keg premium system, and 5# tank for about $240. Ordered and received it here in NJ 4 days later. Bada bing, great looking stuff. I have it hooked up and carb'ing as we speak and the quality looks great, no leaks, etc. Thanks Keg Connection, I will be back....

Back