best source for beer line?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krispy d

Reaction score
I am looking to source some fresh beer line and want the best price. I have five tap lines right now and want to have 10' of 3/16 thick walled tubing for each line. More beer has the tubing for $0.50/foot but I feel like i can get it for closer to $0.20 if I look hard enough. Keeping in mind that I live in CT and have to have it shipped there, does anybody have any suggestions?

krispy d said:
I am looking to source some fresh beer line and want the best price. I have five tap lines right now and want to have 10' of 3/16 thick walled tubing for each line. More beer has the tubing for $0.50/foot but I feel like i can get it for closer to $0.20 if I look hard enough. Keeping in mind that I live in CT and have to have it shipped there, does anybody have any suggestions?

try home depot or lowes. you can find the same exact vinyl tubing hbs' sell for about $6 for 20'. That's $0.30 per ft.

Back