Love at first taste

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAKBREW

Reaction score
Well, after 10 days in the fermenter I took my first FG reading 1.012 and of course I could not help but to taste it. WOW :ban:........it tastes just like Fosters lager (brewing Coopers Austrialan Lager). It was a tad cloudy, but the flavor was simple wonderful! Can not wait until its bottled.........but I'm going to, 10 more days in primary, then in the bottle for 2 weeks........still gooing to try to put a few bottles away..........1 month thru 6 months and keep notes!

Wish me luck with that! :mug:

Oh i do SporkD2.............can't wait to start my English Bitters.........should be wonderful for Christmas

Second reading taken today.............holding steady at 1.012........will be bottling on 15th............still has a great taste.........quick question.. it's a lager (coopers kit) should I move the fermenter to my garage? it get down into the 40s at night and mid 50's during the day...........will this help with the lager.......or should I just leave it alone in my basement until bottling? (basement stays around 68)

Thanks and Cheers :mug:

Latest posts

Back