Where can I find Three Floyds' Dark Lord?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can only buy it on one day of the year, directly from Three Floyds at their annual event (for which there are a very limited number of tickets). You MIGHT be able to find a bottle in a private auction or sale, but it will likely be VERY expensive.

It would be a bit of a drive for you but you should come out on the next DLD, great time :) This year they did tickets so you didn't have to stand in a long line to hopefully get a bottle. I had a ticket to buy bottles so I stood in line for the brewpub instead and had some '08 DL (bourbon barrel aged) and food then went and was able to walk right in and get my bottles of Dark Lord.

It goes for $15 a bottle at the event, plus the $10 a ticket to buy it (I think the ticket got you 4 bottles) I think your best bet is to do a trade on beeradvocate for something cool that you have. (Or a trade here of course)

Back