• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling The Lot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyc

Reaction score
So the time has come for me to sell what I got. Im trying to get back into school to get my music degree. But before I can I must pay off a debt to a previous school. Getting back to school is more important than brewing at this point.

I will list what I am selling. I obviously would much rather sell the package, but that usually doesn't happen so I will break up the set. I would rather sell to someone in the Southern KY/ Northern TN area. But if needed I will ship. Buyer will pay shipping. I will keep the prices very reasonable, and very affordable. So if you want something, just post a reply or send me a message. Items will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Heres What I got:

1 - Kegerator. Frigidaire Model FRC445GB. 1 tap Door mounted. will come with parts for home brew keg, or commercial sankey keg. (There is a discussion about this model in the kegging bottling forum.) - $175.00

1 - Ball Lock Corny - $15.00

1 - 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank and Regulator - $50.00

3 - Glass Carboys - $25.00

1 - Rectangle Mash Tun. Has valve and braided hose. May need O rings replaced. Started leaking. Perfect for 5 Gal Batches. - $20.00

1 - Round Mash Tun. Does not have valve - $15.00

1 - Aluminum Pot. Stock pot that came with turkey fryer. Not in great condition, but still works and makes good beer. - $5.00

1 - Stainless steel Pot. Holds about 4 Gallons - $10.00

1 - Keggle. Hole is cut on top and on the side for the valve. Does not have a valve. But most of the work is done for you. - $30.00

1 - Turkey fryer burner. - $15.00

2 Anchor Old Fog Horn 08 I believe, 1 Avery Czar 2004, 1 Avery Hog Heaven 2008, 2 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout 08-09, 2 Brooklyn Monster Ale 08, 1 Stone Old Guardian 08, 1 Stone Double Bastard 08, 2 North Coast Old Stock Ale 09, 1 Great Lakes Nosferatu 08, 1 Great Lakes Black Out Stout 07, 3 Sierra Nevada Big Foot Ale 09. - $20.00.

Everything - $350.00

Kegging Equipment - $225.00

This would be a good buy for someone just getting started. So let me know. Ill be negotiable with prices too. So if there is something you want, but don't like the price. Just shoot me a message and we'll talk. Thanks guys, its going for a good cause.

$25 for all 3 carboys, or $25 ea.?

I would also be interested in the corny, but if you get a bite on the keg setup all-together, I will let it go.

Yea $25.00 for all three. I may have to go to Nashville on Friday too, so let me know. If I don't get anything on that corny by then its yours. Just let me know.

I believe one is a 6 gallon, and the other two are 5.5 gallons.

If you're interested in shipping the beer (and I don't blame you if you're not), let me know. I'd love to take it off your hands.

Regulator and tank are only about a year old. Some one has already PM'd me about the beer. If I don't get a reply back on it in a couple of days, Ill send you a PM.

I'd like more info on the regulator and the size of the pot that came with the fryer.

Tried to PM, but your mailbox is full. I'm interested in the 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank and Regulator and corny keg!!

I'm in KY. I'll drive to pick up the stuff. I'd like most of the stuff you're offering. Where are you located. I'm in Stanford 30miles north of somerset.

Hey Mikey, I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full.

If that initial offer fell through on the beer, I'm still interested.

He got in touch with me via PM and I picked up the corny and carboys today. He is on the road and will probably get back to answering everyone tonight, I would assume.

Sorry about the lack of replies. Im REALLY busy right now. I have sold the keg, and carboys to PseudoChef. He was the first to respond to the ad. To everyone I have messaged, I wll get back to you guys. It probably wont be til Sunday, if I have some free time. If I've said anything to anyone about shipping, the only way I wont ship it is if someone local is willing to buy that item. There are a couple of local people that have expressed interest. If I sell it, Ill let you know if someone local bought it. I don't mean any disrespect, or to make anyone mad, its just that right now with how hectic things are, I have to take the convenience route. Anyways, I will get back to those who have messaged me. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest, and Ill get back to you as soon as I can, I promise!

Back