What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrNickVT said:
Ill see what I can do.

Yeah the best place to go.
Drinking this while drafting for fantasy.

BA Huna to celebrate a fantasy draft? Is that a 2013? What did you think? I will be sitting on mine for a while longer.

Susquehanna oktoberfest

Over spiced but that easily happens to me....i don't care for all spice, cloves or nutmeg

ForumRunner_20130901_192032.png

allenH said:
BA Huna to celebrate a fantasy draft? Is that a 2013? What did you think? I will be sitting on mine for a while longer.
Yes a 13. It's amazing. I feel if I let it age longer it would have mellowed out and been super smooth.
coldcrash said:
Nice view
Country living, it's what I'll be doing for the next few months!

Another Oktoberfest. Yep, I'm gonna get fookered up and probably have a hangover tomorrow, but that's ok. At least I'm doing it with good beer...

Turns out jay peak is a ski resort.

And no we call our hills the Connecticut alps.

My bad. A towering 3862' with an indoor ice arena, indoor waterpark, and championshio golf course. Sounds like a little slice of heaven, yeah, that's it, heaven. :D

My bad. A towering 3862' with an indoor ice arena, indoor waterpark, and championshio golf course. Sounds like a little slice of heaven, yeah, that's it, heaven. :D

At least our mountains don't have a smoking problem and are good for something besides harboring hillbillies :drunk:

hb rise 'n' shine ohhhhhhhh what a good night its going to be because we like to party! :rockin::rockin:
bwahahahahahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrapin Monk's Revenge. Pow! All of their Monster Beer Tour Series that I have had are really aggressive. This one is no exception. Damn good.

Love terrapin... let me know and I'll pick it up. There is not enough love for dixie brewers...

Love this beer. Didn't have the thick nitro head or cascading effect that I remember. Maybe I didn't pour hard enough.

ForumRunner_20130901_184554.jpg

Back