Just Doughed-In on Biermuncher's Cream of 3 Crops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tre9er

Reaction score
Gettin the weekend started right! Mash started closer to 154 but I am not concerned. RDWHAHB

ForumRunner_20120601_190043.jpg

ForumRunner_20120601_190114.jpg

Wish I was brewing this weekend... Damn Baltic Porter is taking forever to hit FG and no room or extra primaries to make another. In AZ brewing indoors beats the hell out of brewing outside, especially when it's over 110 already.

I like how the power tap dangles right above the sink

I don't! It's a two circuit GFI though and I don't use the sink when the outlet is there. Eventually (damn price of copper) I'll run two dedicated outlets with romex somewhere further from the sink. For now though, everything's grounded and GFI throughout, so that's the best I can do.

Wish I was brewing this weekend... Damn Baltic Porter is taking forever to hit FG and no room or extra primaries to make another. In AZ brewing indoors beats the hell out of brewing outside, especially when it's over 110 already.

I brewed outside exactly once since I've gone all-grain. Ran in and out of the house so many times and had snafus...said never again. Stovetop wasn't cutting it either so I decided to go 110v electric. Ideally I'd rather have a keggle and 220v but I also wish I could fly and grow money on trees.

Back