Bulk Grain Buy In Va

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishi

Reaction score
I know this post has appeared before about different places online to buy bulk grain. I have searched everything hb store online in the USA I think exist. Nothing can seem to get shipped here for less than $60.00 give or take a couple of dollars. I have no lhbs and the nearest is an hour away with prices that are not much better. In fact I would spend the discount, or more in gas to go to them. I have checked other lhbs in Va online and don't see prices worth driving to unless they don't have a web site. If that is the case, they may have a great price but that is why I a posting.

If there is anyone in Va or knows a place in Va that has a better price, please let me know whats up. If not I would like to get with some people who are group buying or want to start one. I have access to a dock or I am willing to drive out if you have one. But anyways thanks so much for reading

Back