Which logo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyPipes86

Reaction score
Been playing around with some rudimentary logos...anyone like either of these? You can be honest, won't hurt my feelings! :)

image-2543022534.jpg

image-304349550.jpg

I suppose I like the top one better. The ring of ivy brings the ivy portion of the name to your attention more in my opinion.

I'll be contrarian ;) I like the bottom one, as a logo that would go on a larger label. For me, there's too much going on in the top logo.

I will make it more confusing...I like the bottom one.
Top would be good if the picture of the cat was bigger. Seems to be too much dead space around the small cat on the top.
Good luck!

I prefer the bottom one although I do agree that the script is a little hard to read. Maybe make it bold to thicken up the lines a bit? Also the fizzy beer in the background is a little distracting. Less is more

Neither. Fonts on both tough to read, plants look like dope (esp. bottom one), no idea what kind of animal that is, poor graphic of animal - aliasing, beer in background muddies the whole thing up (I had to study it to figure out what that was back there). If I had to choose one, bottom.

Sorry but you said be honest, that being said they are both awful and would not put that on my beer fearing people would not want to drink it.

Man, tough crowd!

I'll ditch em...I played around w/a free online photo editor one afternoon so it's not as if I spent ton of time or money.

If I come up with something better, I'll repost. Thanks for the feedback!

You know, you could post the job on fiverr.com and pay someone 5 bucks to touch it up and turn it into vector. It's a site I've used for other simple graphics tasks and have been pleased. I think you'd get someone to do it since you've already got the idea and a draft, you just need some graphic person to get it in illustrator and get it cleaned up.

Much, much better. But fix that font on the bottom! Is the ivy in the name like ivy league, or is there another meaning behind the ivy that could help with the font choice?

Yes it has to do with the Ivy League. I played ball at an Ivy League school.

What's the concern with the font?

Latest posts

Back