What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7651.JPG
IMG_7664.JPG

Filling bottles, drinking beer, and listening to BG..

Celtic station on Pandora. It's my go-to on brew days, dunno why. Might be because years ago when my daughter was learning to play the violin I got one myself to learn along with her. Had to sell it at some point when funds were low, and miss it like crazy. Next time I have some disposable income (and don't need anything for the brewery) gonna get me another one and take it up again.

Currently listening to a talented young man at Out of Bounds Brewery play Alanis Morissette and wrap every cougar in the house around his guitar strings. Its awesome to watch. The younger crowd are eye-rolling themselves off the barstools.

Since I'm a big fan of The Alan Parsons Project - Congratulations to Alan Parsons, Grammy winner today for the Best Immersive Audio Album, (best surround recording) for the 35th Anniversary Edition of the Eye in the Sky album in 5.1 surround. It was his 13th Grammy nomination but just his first win. I guess 13 ended up being his lucky number. (He should have won for his contribution to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon back in '73).

Eric Johnson cd's:
"Collage"
"Europe Live"
"Venus Isle"

Classical guitarist Jason Vieaux cd
"Images of Metheny"

Wife and I saw this guy in concert last night. I've been a pretty big fan for years since a neighbor copied a CD for me. I didn't realize it, but he was off tour for the last 5 years - he was pretty excited at the concert last night to be back.

Celluloid Heroes-Kinks live in Switzerland 1979. One of the best lead in guitar solos of all time. Dave Davies never equaled this performance.
Lou Reed's live version of Sweet Jane from the Rock and Roll Animal album is a close second.

IMG_7821.JPG
IMG_7820.JPG

I Don’t know the artist,
But the song is called “Trucks so high they call it Willie Nelson”. The YouTube video is entertaining.

thread popped up, thought i'd share what was on the 'radio'....

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Wife and I saw this guy in concert last night. I've been a pretty big fan for years since a neighbor copied a CD for me. I didn't realize it, but he was off tour for the last 5 years - he was pretty excited at the concert last night to be back.

Yes, his son was dealing with medical problems.

Back