Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a Titan's fan, even I would tell you the Steelers are just ****ing awful. That was a Tebow'esque performance out of Locker (not even positive he broke 100y passing) minus the running and it still wasn't close.

Hilarious Packers loss excuse what is this 2012. Can't talk s about the Pats road win never easy. Niners get a nice home win before the slaughter next week. And Wilson is Flawless once again. Perfect week in the Nfl.

I hope the Niners ****ing kill Seattle, and rips the souls of their wretched fans out. Not likely in Seattle, but it was apparent yesterday that Seattle still can't travel.

f-ing bullsh*t half.

idiot refs. should have been 4th down after offsetting fouls.

should be 14 to 10 right now.

Karma. Staley should have never been flagged and Matthews went way late with the clothesline and then threw a punch. Prick cock sucker should have been run from the game. Hope he gets injured.

As a Titan's fan, even I would tell you the Steelers are just ****ing awful. That was a Tebow'esque performance out of Locker (not even positive he broke 100y passing) minus the running and it still wasn't close.

Take a swing, bro.

1294398_10151661447397005_1233023756_o.jpg

Actually, it makes Vereen's performance that much more impressive. Dude dislocated a bone in his wrist on his first play, and then proceeded to rush for 100+ yards and receive for a bunch more to boot. And he never put the ball on the ground.

Yeah... For folks who watch dramatically more pair's figure skating then NFL football, I can see where that would give em a half an inch chubby if they hated the Pats.

Other than that.... Faaaaaaail

that post was a fail. stop thinking so hard cape, it cramps your style (if you'd even call it that)

Actually, it makes Vereen's performance that much more impressive. Dude dislocated a bone in his wrist on his first play, and then proceeded to rush for 100+ yards and receive for a bunch more to boot. And he never put the ball on the ground.

So you dont think playing with an injury all game made it any worse? If anything, he just screwed the pats by being out longer, which is fine with me :rockin:

I dont think they give out awards for being tough. You're supposed to be if you play in the NFL

I didn't catch more than the highlights of that game but I can't imagine the loss of Vereen would mean all that much in the grand scheme of things and frankly it looked like his knee was down when he lost that fumble yesterday. I gotta admit though, when the score scrolled by I was a bit surprised. You're gonna need much better play if you're going to win that first round bye. :)

I didn't catch more than the highlights of that game but I can't imagine the loss of Vereen would mean all that much in the grand scheme of things and frankly it looked like his knee was down when he lost that fumble yesterday. I gotta admit though, when the score scrolled by I was a bit surprised. You're gonna need much better play if you're going to win that first round bye. :)

.... yeah... All solid points right up until you were talking about two different running backs. (Ridley vs Vareen)

Football <---- try watching it. It's a fun game.

We found the one that watchs figure skating. Vereen is a very solid RB. Definitely hurts the pats offense losing him even tho they still have ridley

It should be noted that the Niner LBers are hard as ****. Aldon gets stabbed at parties and shoots AK-47s off balconies then sacks Aaron Rodgers twice all while Matthews and his lovely locks open hand slaps a guy like a *****.

Sorry, "...his knee..." should have read "Ridley's knee" but I was distracted. Is that not why he got benched? I did mention I didn't see the game, just the highlights. Also, isn't it Vereen Cape? :D

And don't go too far overboard McBrewski... He did punch at him first but yes, Matthews is a girl.

Yes Hoppy, Blount is probably the best of the three so long as you don't mind your RB fumbling 2-3 times a game.

edit: Bleh, I shouldn't have done it but it's late.

Jake Locker's from just up the road from here. I work in radio on the weekends and we broadcast quite a few of his games in highschool. Everyone was hoping he'd break through in the NFL but I always had my doubts.

Rattling through every NFL player I can think of, Rivers (the whiney beyotch) would be the first one I'd push off a subway platform into an oncoming train...

Cheers!

[edit] C'mon Houston!
[edit2] Yeah, baby! Down goes Rivers and Company. Proper ending to this game!

[edit] C'mon Houston!
[edit2] Yeah, baby! Down goes Rivers and Company. Proper ending to this game!

A proper ending would have been if Houston had covered the 3.5 points...

At least I've got a couple nights to enjoy the Jets being 1-0 before they get destroyed in Foxboro. Score might be a little closer than most would think - Jets defense is better than Buffalo and Brady's offense isn't close to the 2012 version, yet. I'm sure Geno will find a way to f things up.

Jake Locker's from just up the road from here. I work in radio on the weekends and we broadcast quite a few of his games in highschool. Everyone was hoping he'd break through in the NFL but I always had my doubts.
You thought wisely. Pennington was the only one I ever saw in HS that started in the Pro's and had you seen him it'd be instantly obvious why he was so fragile. God he was tiny.

Back