Stone Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashz

Reaction score
Well i am in San Diego for business. First time here. Nice weather, stressful work situation. Staying with a colleague and his wife. Nice people. Talked them in to going to Stone last night for dinner. My first time, Excellent dinner, excellent beer, excellent company.

Two thumbs up for the dinner and beers, two thumbs down for the headache after trying to consume everything they had to offer. :)

I haven't had a lot of Stone's offerings and I really want to try them. I feel like they are pretty pricey though. I was really angry when I missed a Stone brewery tasting becuase I was working the late shift at work :mad:

Love there IPA's:rockin:I get an Arrogant Bastard everytime I go to Chattanooga:tank:3 of those bad boys knock me on my a$$:drunk:

I also hit up Pizza port while I was in town. I guess I shouldn't have gone the night of the Bull's vs. Celtics. It was a mad house and the line to get a beer was rediculous. Oh well. Good pizza and some excellent beer.

I love pizza port! I just wish I didn't have to drive all the way up to Encinitas or Carlsbad to have it.

Back