Do not delete 2 part episodes of anything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterkdavis

Reaction score
just got done listening to a lecture from swambo about deleting 2 part episodes of anything on a DVR. Last week i was cleaning up the DVR and got rid of the 2 part office where jim and pam get married and a 2 part episode of star trek TNG, where the borg capture picard and some shiit, anyways just wanted to share with you all if your thinking about erasing thoses 4 different episodes of CSI, CSI NY, and CSI Maimi, be careful, you will loose the last two hockey games you recorded this week because you live on the west coast and all the f ing games are on when your at work. and now friday night sucks cause there is no hockey on because I erased a two part episode of law and order.

This is why I:
1. Don't have a DVR.
2. Don't have TiVo.
3. Don't let people mess with my stuff.
4. Don't watch sports.

My condolences on your lost hockey games.

Oh, and what's with the extra "a" in your SWaMBO? That stand for aLWAYS?

So, because you erased a couple part 2s, Your SWaMBO did a retaliatory deletion of a couple hockey games?

That sucks

I suppose you TIVO cricket and cheese rolling?

Cricket sucks hard. It's a lot like baseball in many regards (mostly boredom)

Cheese rolling, however.....Well, it's right up there with welly wanging! :D

I just did a search on welly wanging. Wikipedia, I fear is sadly misinformed.

"
Wellie wanging, or wellie throwing, is a sport that originated in Britain, most likely in the county of Yorkshire. Competitors are required to hurl a Wellington boot as far as possible within boundary lines, from a standing or running start. A variation requires participants to launch the wellie from the end of their foot as if they were kicking off a pair of shoes.
The World Welly Wanging Championships are held each year during the Summer Gala in the Village of Upperthong in Yorkshire. Welly wanging originated following an incident during which a pint of Tetleys Bitter was accidentally spilt into someone's welly. These are the rules :"

Well, it's just common courtesy to ask before deleting anything that the sig oth might want to watch. Then again, I live in EST zone, so I watch the games live, usually. And, my SWMBO likes hockey too, so no worries.

Well, it's just common courtesy to ask before deleting anything that the sig oth might want to watch. Then again, I live in EST zone, so I watch the games live, usually. And, my SWMBO likes hockey too, so no worries.

dont rub it in.......

you guys realize on the west coast we get about 4 games a week; 3 sharks game and some east coast teams plaing at 4pm our time, so when we get home from work at best we see overtime.... CSI or Hockey, there can be only one

dont rub it in.......

you guys realize on the west coast we get about 4 games a week; 3 sharks game and some east coast teams plaing at 4pm our time, so when we get home from work at best we see overtime.... CSI or Hockey, there can be only one

Holy crap, that's worse than having to stay up until midnight on west coast trips!

Wow, that sucks. I never realized that. +1 Homercidal. Nothing worse than the West Coast trips. . . .except hockey at 4pm. . .;)

Back