What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks the same you Michigan dwelling fook face.

Ok d!ck nuts how's this?

Gorilla.jpg

Jeebus, did Wes & Nizzle finally get a room?

I'm a drinking a Korbinian out of the bottle. Why not?

nukebrewer said:
Meh... that's a warm to us experienced drunks. I have to judge a comp to tomorrow or I'd be much drunker now. :) BTW, One more Drunkin Punkin as a second nightcap.
You mean warm up? High five for late night drunks!

Channel66 said:
Yessir, at least the weather has been nice.

Looks like I'm not missing much in the states, government shutdown, capital lockdown. Anyone see any zombies running around?

I saw some zombies yesterday in MPLS. It was the local Zombie Pub Crawl.

Channel66 said:
Yessir, at least the weather has been nice.

Looks like I'm not missing much in the states, government shutdown, capital lockdown. Anyone see any zombies running around?
Yup, me this morning.

Iced coffee,my throuts feelin a lil rough this mornin. My back still hurts from the all day brewery cleanin,brewin,& dry hoppin. Cleanin some more this mornin.:drunk:

What's it to ya? Jealous?
;)

I figured all that milking your post counts got you hot and bothered and maybe you had to go milk something else afterwards. Like a cow.

I'm on the oolong.

Any of you guys have CPVC manifolds? I told my crazy friend I'd build him one. He's got 96qt boil pot and just bought a freakin 150qt Coleman. Seems pretty straight forward, just wondering if anyone here has any tips. Most of the pics I'm looking at seem overly complicated for no reason, have pipes to close to side causing channelization, or just plain shoddy. Doesn't look like rocket science.

Speaking of channelization, you never came by for the grain I milled C66!

The best part of the ham (at least commercial) is the bone! Do you make good use of it?

Unfortunately I didn't, usually make some ham and bean soup from it.

We've got a 2 week old so I'm running pretty ragged trying to keep up with the yard, house, cooking, and her so won't get around to making soup

I figured all that milking your post counts got you hot and bothered and maybe you had to go milk something else afterwards. Like a cow.

I'm on the oolong.

Any of you guys have CPVC manifolds? I told my crazy friend I'd build him one. He's got 96qt boil pot and just bought a freakin 150qt Coleman. Seems pretty straight forward, just wondering if anyone here has any tips. Most of the pics I'm looking at seem overly complicated for no reason, have pipes to close to side causing channelization, or just plain shoddy. Doesn't look like rocket science.

I can't imagine it's too tough.

I did a no chill yesterday first go at that. I forgot my chiller is at the new place, just pitched this morning.

I stopped by but you were at the farmers market, I helped myself to the garden.

I can't imagine it's too tough.

I did a no chill yesterday first go at that. I forgot my chiller is at the new place, just pitched this morning.

I stopped by but you were at the farmers market, I helped myself to the garden.

Musta been the wrong house, I didn't plant one this year. :D Although maybe I should go check the rhubarb patch, if I can still find it with all the weeds. Going to go super non-organic and spray some nastiness here soon, cover crop, and then get some berries in this Spring. Hello framboise!

Musta been the wrong house, I didn't plant one this year. :D Although maybe I should go check the rhubarb patch, if I can still find it with all the weeds. Going to go super non-organic and spray some nastiness here soon, cover crop, and then get some berries in this Spring. Hello framboise!

No lamebics? :p

TNGabe said:

I'm on the oolong.

I have a cpvc manifold. I'd take a picture, but I'm not home. You're right. It's not rocket science. I think some people make it more complicated than it needs to be. For my square cooler, I just made a cpvc square with a couple pieces running in the middle and a T to my outlet. Drilled some 3/32 inch holes all in it and called it good. Everything just fits together, nothing is glued. So when I clean it, I can take it completely apart.

Channel66 said:
No lamebics? :p

Hmm, maybe I should call lamebic framboise something else. FromBoise? Forboys fighting the notion that raspberry is girly? I like the latter.

image-3149949630.jpg

Finally got around to changing airlock on Quade. Fig had clogged it and it exploded when I pulled stopper. I'm going to be lucky to get 4 gallons out of this batch. Might be 4 gallons of very tasty vinegar, it's soured a bunch in last week or two and although it's mostly lactic, I'm getting some acetic as well. No diacetyl, so it's not pedio, but this has multiple lacto strains as well.

Back