Group Buy in Chicago #14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmason1623

Reaction score
Group Buy #14 is open and will remain open until October 11, 2015. PM me for more details.

Thanks for putting on another one of these buys. I love the new way to pay, it's so easy. Thanks again

Just a reminder that the current grain group buy will close in one week, October 18th. Reason being is that I was out of town this weekend and will be out of town next weekend as well. Pick up will be the weekend of October 24-25. Sorry for any inconvenience.

First delivery of malt arrived today. The second will arrive tomorrow. Pickups are this weekend.

1610760_10207759638205901_1980991653916730473_n.jpg

Figured as much based on how they were spaced out in the past. Any plans to do another hop group buy?

I hope to be in on the next buy, i'll try to bring a few bottles of my RIS when I come down :)

Already took place. I'm not caught up with my subscription on hbt so I couldn't post on here for GB#15. But join our Facebook group or our forums to keep up with our clubs latest activities including group buys. See my signature for the links. Thanks.

Back