MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, I got the invoice, and its about 200$ more than i expected, downloaded the new price book.... and theyve gone up. a lot. DME went from 74-90. i think everything is a great deal still... just less so.

ok, everyone should have a pm. let me know if you have questions.

I also have PBW 3$ an lb
Melanoiden and carapils and victory 1$ an LB
and starsan is 40$ a Gallon.

and bring samples :)

Brewing sugars. Sorry. I would be interested in candi syrup, dextrose, and such. You said they permit those at times as well. Maybe I did not read enough of the entire thread.

I appear to have just missed this one.

If you do another in the future, please hit me up though. I would be interested in some bulk items and have friends who might as well.

The drive to Tacoma Park to pick items up would be fine too.

go ahead and post whatever you want... seems we fill up about once a month! I have ordered boxes of candi sugar (15) and had no issues. so im sure itll be fine.

due to work issues PS has to go to Germany and wont be able to pick up for a significant time.... so I have 2 bags of 2row 1 pale and 1 TF MO up for grabs. first come first serve.

I'd like to pick up today if that's alright with you. I'm coming from western md and to make a stop in Annapolis. I could be down your way around 3 or 4 if that works for you

oh and as I just discovered, DME is messy.. but rather than messy why not say powdered glue that sucks up moisture from the air unbelievably fast.
But I've rebagged it all and am starting to make a table of planned brews for the next year.

oh and as I just discovered, DME is messy.. but rather than messy why not say powdered glue that sucks up moisture from the air unbelievably fast.
But I've rebagged it all and am starting to make a table of planned brews for the next year.

told you ;)

call me a bit before... ill leave in the evening, so noonish is ideal, but ill stick around for at least the first round of football

Hey Clap Has MDV paid?? I hope to pick up this wknd maybe Friday. PM me you cell phone and address. I'll pm you when I figure out a date & time. How early is tooooo early:) Charlie

Thanks again Clap. I'll drop off my brews upon your return.
MDV: I've got your grain. PM me and we can set something up. I live on the west-side of B'more

OK, thought I'd ask. Can you put me down for 1 bag of Franco-Belges Pilsen (FB Pilsen) for the next order? I'd also be down for splitting a bag of 2 row or MO if someone else wants to split it...I just don't have the space for 2 bags of grain in my new apartment :(

I'll take one sack each of Maris Otter, and Best Pils. Thanks as always!

Latest posts

Back