Best place to buy pump for an AG Structure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine at AHS... beware, you will find some cheaper than others... but they also do not come with a base to mount it, OR a cord sometimes.

Morebeer.com (b3)
Austinhomebrew.com (ahs)
Northernbrewer.com (nb)

I really do... I do less than someone who is unemployed it seems. But, it is a boon for those wanting to build rigs :D

Fighting is only fun when it is two chicks and a lot of canola oil... cmon! You want to see these two dudes fight?:D

Austin HomeBrew has always had a great price on the march 809 (With base and cord), Brewmaster's warehouse looks to have the same price as well so I'd go with either one of those.

Fair enough indeed. I ended up saving 190 bucks over buying 2 brand new 110v models even though the ones we got were brand new anyways.

Vendor fight!......Fight....Fight....Fight...:D

Well, it just seemed funny, two vendor posts together and all. :)

Not really a fight. I was commenting on the fact that posters can do the stores a favor by not abbreviating the store name. Noobies don't know the abbreviations. The more a store name is mentioned or linked in the forum the higher the Google rank.

I have March pumps as well. I am an official distributor. I have a price matching option on our site for the March pump. Let me know if you find a better price for the same exact pump.

Forrest

Members here dont want to type out all of those long names though... and we dont care about Google ranks. We care about how many posts we can get up here in an hour or so on lunch break!

Not really a fight. I was commenting on the fact that posters can do the stores a favor by not abbreviating the store name. Noobies don't know the abbreviations. The more a store name is mentioned or linked in the forum the higher the Google rank.

I have March pumps as well. I am an official distributor. I have a price matching option on our site for the March pump. Let me know if you find a better price for the same exact pump.

Forrest

I know it was not a fight. I have followed both you guys and I know better. :)

I was just being playful. ;)

Members here dont want to type out all of those long names though... and we dont care about Google ranks. We care about how many posts we can get up here in an hour or so on lunch break!

And just WHAT do YOU know about a lunch break? You only work like 2 days per month or something! :D

Well, I see how you guys work... on TV... looks rediculous! I am watching how you guys work, on TV, now!

That is just mean! Next time a big shiny thing flies over, and I think it is you, I am going to throw a rock!

Luckily, I do not find myself over there in Washington Center airspace a lot... but next time I am overhead, I will honk the horn :D

I LOVE "The Office" and "King of Queens". Cool to see how "common folk" live (kidding)

Back