Show Your Electric Brew Day Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I downsized! It was a great choice for me:

DXdyBtaVoAEizpi.jpg:large

Screenshot_20180312-192437.png
20180310_104151.jpg

American light lager I just attempted. I'm not a light lager drinker but wanted to see if I could pull it off. Cheers

Reviving an old thread! NEIPA Brew Day!!

Trying my best not to get a stuck sparge since I used a LHBS's Milk with an adjustable gap setting.

Does the heat affect that cutting board you have it sitting on? I have an old metal work bench that needs a new top and was thinking of getting a butcher block top, I just don’t know if it will stand up to the heat.

And here’s my current setup, was brewing a Hefeweizen. It’s very similar to the spikes buy once cry once, but using hosehead as my controller.
IMG_1521132491.294522.jpg

Does the heat affect that cutting board you have it sitting on? I have an old metal work bench that needs a new top and was thinking of getting a butcher block top, I just don’t know if it will stand up to the heat.

And here’s my current setup, was brewing a Hefeweizen. It’s very similar to the spikes buy once cry once, but using hosehead as my controller. View attachment 562174
No issues at all. 1 year of use.

Fermentation.jpg
3.jpg
Thanks for the idea on the fermentation chambers Kal. I just picked up two 45 bottle win coolers The temperature range is 41-68 degrees. They were $150 each local to me. Brew panel is almost done. Should be finished up in a week or two and I'll be set to start brewing again.

I just christened the system I've been planning and building for the last 8 months or so. I used a little more automation than necessary, but I'm happy with the results. It's a ½-bbl 3-kettle HERMS system coupled with a home-built ferm chamber. I brewed a batch of an oatmeal stout recipe that I've had good success with on a keggle/propane burner/cooler mash tun. I hit my numbers on the nose with the new rig, which is something I've not been able to do to date.

Ferm screencap.png
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1432.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1496.JPG
Mid-mash Screencap.png

Back