Magic Hat IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a recipe, but if you mean Hi PA that beer changed my life! I was working landscaping and didn't like IPA's, but Hi PA was so refreshing after the hot days I would have a 22 every day right after work! Ah those were the days. Thanks for bringing that up, and I hope beyond hope you find that recipe. Let us know if you do.

count barleywine said:
I don't have a recipe, but if you mean Hi PA that beer changed my life! I was working landscaping and didn't like IPA's, but Hi PA was so refreshing after the hot days I would have a 22 every day right after work! Ah those were the days. Thanks for bringing that up, and I hope beyond hope you find that recipe. Let us know if you do.
indeed it is the hIPA

I swear the HIPA I just bought must be different than what everybody else is drinking; not bad, but not how everyone describes it. The 6 pack I just bought is M_A_L_T_Y with hardly no hop flavor or aroma and VERY lite in color ... close to the appearance of Bud Lite. Is somebody playing a joke on me?!?!?

Back