History channel 7:00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to work late.....caught the last part with Sam Adams Utopus (sp?)....stupid job.

Then they follow that up with freakin' killer asteroids comin' to get the earth....killjoys.

Allan

howlinowl said:
I had to work late.....caught the last part with Sam Adams Utopus (sp?)....stupid job.

Allan
One of Jamal's prizes for winning the Ninkasi Award this year was a bottle of Utopia. He was nice enough to open it there and share it with as many folks as he could. I didn't taste it but I could sure smell it. I bet it is good stuff.

I DVR'd it. God, I love DVR. A great show. Man, the scale of AB is just unbelievable. You just have to respect a brewery that can put out that much beer to those exact standards, and always have it taste exactly the same from bottle to bottle, can to can. Even if you don't like their product, they are impressive.

Then, on the Today show on the 4th, they had a segment on beer. SWMBO heard them say $100 bottle of beer, then she saw the bottle, she knew exactly what it was by just looking at it. She said "Oh look, Sam Adams Utopias". My heart swelled up so big. I felt as proud as I can imagine I'd feel watching my son catch his first fish, or kill his first buck. I dun raised her right. :mug:

I finally caught this last night. A lot of information, changed a lot of what I "thought" I knew about brew history.

Back