What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395534755.675514.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thought Blocked IPA

Smacked!!!!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395536164.614229.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

How is that? I just picked up a four pack but have never had one before.

I think it is great! Not to bad on the wallet either where I buy it.
My flanders red tastes may be a bit generic, The Duchess is my favorite and nothing lives up to it, but this is close
I bought a couple for the dregs....I have a sour that needs a bit of encouragement.

Let's go Dayton!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395536953.778660.jpg

No oerbier at the store but they had this.

Edit: Wow, this is incredibly unique.

Oarsman thanks to Hamm. Aged over a year, very good.

I wonder how they compare to fresh. Will have to pickup a bunch and age some. It doesn't last long at home.

More OTWOA. Feeling productive - just started a beer mustard and roasted my first batch of coffee. Now to put the youngest to breed and introduce my oldest to the Blues Brothers.

1395537873312.jpg

1395537886921.jpg

1395537900321.jpg

Syracuse. Super owned! Baaahhahah

Should've stopped drinking 4 beers ago. **** it. It's Saturdwy.

Having myESB. You can't see it. It's ok. I can't see, either. Huskies.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395540270.420177.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Porterhouse on the grill. Gubna, Lagunitas Imperial Stout, Dragons milk, gizmo alt beer, grilled asparagus..happy girl.

RAMBLE.

Porterhouse on the grill. Gubna, Lagunitas Imperial Stout, Dragons milk, gizmo alt beer, grilled asparagus..happy girl.

RAMBLE.

Ther ankle of fables

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Nuthin'...and not thrilled about it. But tomorrow, Philly! Reading Terminal Market, a DiNic's pork and broccoli raab sandwich and whatever good beer I can get my hands on!

RAMBLE.

Sounds like a great night. Much better than mine has been. Won't go into details. No one cares. Especially since it doesn't involve wearing a horse mask. ;)

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

I'm not a DFH fan in any way, but a friend of mine gave me one of those to try. I thought it was actually pretty decent. Why, you ask? Because, unlike most of DFH's beers, I didn't want to pour it down the sink. :p

That, noble rot, festina pêche, and wws are the only ones worth drinking imo

That, noble rot, festina pêche, and wws are the only ones worth drinking imo

I haven't had Noble Rot or Festina Peche. But, India Brown is pretty good and WWS is awesome. I've never been a huge fan of 60, 90, or 120. Midas Touch is horrendous. Sixty One isn't terrible. I've heard Burton Baton was good but never tried that one either.

Hope everythings ok man

Thanks man. Everything is good. Just been really busy all afternoon with things I didn't feel like doing this weekend and am dead tired now. But all is well.

And another shot. Getting smacked tonight. ****ty day at work so, a good nights of drinking should do the trick.

Back