Any East Inland Empire Home Brewers? Moreno Valley, Beaumont, Palm Springs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeacherBrew

Reaction score
Im on the far east side of Moreno Valley and have been brewing for about six months. Im looking to connect with some home brewers to shoot the **** and brew. Anybody around my neck of the woods?

There are a lot of us here in the IE. I'm in South Riverside in La Sierra. There are several Brew Clubs in the area as well. I'm part of the Beer Me Brew Club based out of Norco, but we meet all over the place once a month.

There are a lot of us here in the IE. I'm in South Riverside in La Sierra. There are several Brew Clubs in the area as well. I'm part of the Beer Me Brew Club based out of Norco, but we meet all over the place once a month.

When is the next meet up?

Hey there...just started brewing a few months ago. I live up in Orangecrest (Riverside), so I'm nearby too. I might check out the club meeting, if you don't mind brewing noobs.

Hey there...just started brewing a few months ago. I live up in Orangecrest (Riverside), so I'm nearby too. I might check out the club meeting, if you don't mind brewing noobs.

Absolutely no problem. We have brewers from all aspects of the hobby. New Brewer or Veteran, Extract or All Grain. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join us. The first meeting of the year will be about learning what people want from the club and where we stand as a group. :mug:

Not from those parts, but yes, another riverside Brewer. Have yet to go to any meetings but am looking to go to an IE Brewers meeting soon.

Just a reminder.... We have a lot of plans for this year, so if you can make it please do!

Our January 12th meeting will be at 6:30 pm at:
Skyland Ale Works
109 N. Maple St
Unit C
Corona CA 92880

Yes, on the second Tuesday of the month.

Our next meeting will be on February 9th. Meeting starts promptly at 7PM (we suggest being there at 6:30PM to mingle with our hosts and other members). During our meeting in February one of our members will demonstrate how to etch a kettle and glassware!

February 9, 2016
Pro Flow Dynamics
330 S Maple St
Corona, CA 92880

Went to the February meeting at Pro Flow Dynamics and am planning on going to the next meeting. Where is the March meeting going to be held? I Could not find that on the website.

This month's meeting is at Water Wheel Saloon
980 West 6th Street
Norco, CA 92860

Meeting starts at 7PM

We encourage everyone to start arriving at 6:30PM so that we can get the meeting started on time.

This month's meeting is are Water Wheel
980 West 6th Street
Norco, CA 92860

Meeting starts at 7PM

We encourage everyone to start arriving at 6:30PM so that we can get the meeting started on time.

Wishing I could come and try out my first meeting. You all seem pretty cool from the emails.

This month's education segment will cover filling out Competition Forms and reading the Score Sheets. We will, also, go over how to build a Cooler Mash Tun.

Our meeting for April will be next Tuesday, April 12th, We will be meeting at Stone Church Brewing 2785 Cabot Drive, Suite 160 Corona California 92883. Meeting will start at 7:00PM, but we suggest showing up between 6:30PM & 6:55PM so that you won't miss anything! See everyone there!

We've had a change in our meeting location for this month's meeting. We will announce the new location as soon as we have a confirmation.

Our next meeting will be tomorrow night, April 12th. Originally, we were scheduled to hold our meeting at Stone Church, in Corona. However, due to a scheduling issue, we won't be able to hold our meeting there. I know that this is late notice, but we just found a new location this afternoon.

We will be meeting at Club member, Rick Jones' house. As this is a Club members home, I will ask that everyone please respect Rick and his home. Rick has been generous enough to open up his house to us, so that we could hold our meeting.

The meeting will start at 7:00 pm, but feel free to arrive at 6:30 pm for socializing.

You can PM me if you need the address.

Latest posts

Back