Help with Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokey1983

Reaction score
So I am trying to come up with a logo that incorporates my dog. I was hoping someone here could help me out.

I am thinking of either "Dashing Dog Brewing" as the name and a slogan of "A hop here, a hop there"

Another thought is "Nimble Red Brewing"

Could anyone help me with this. I have a picture of my dog I would like to use also.

So I played around with Inkscape and came up with a couple. Let me know what you think....

brewlogo.jpg

brewlogo2.jpg

So I am trying to come up with a logo that incorporates my dog. I was hoping someone here could help me out.

I am thinking of either "Dashing Dog Brewing" as the name and a slogan of "A hop here, a hop there"

Another thought is "Nimble Red Brewing"

Could anyone help me with this. I have a picture of my dog I would like to use also.

Coy on this site helped me with mine. They are reasonably priced, but not sure if they are still doing it. I tried emailing them a couple times and got no response. They took a picture of my cat and did this logo for me. I even asked them to keep the crop on his ear, since he was rescued as a feral and they chop the tip of an ear off when neutered.

CopperCat_green.jpg

I can give you an idea or two, post a pic of your dog here. Preferably a different one, it's a little blurry. But I like the idea you're going for.

Coy on this site helped me with mine. They are reasonably priced, but not sure if they are still doing it. I tried emailing them a couple times and got no response. They took a picture of my cat and did this logo for me. I even asked them to keep the crop on his ear, since he was rescued as a feral and they chop the tip of an ear off when neutered.

Hey guys - I'm still here! Coy isn't active anymore - just me for the last 6 or so months - but if you'd like a quote just PM me or email me at josh (at) brewbrandcreative (dot) com

you can also contact me through the webpage!:ban:

Back