Who's from Asheville NC???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
Going to be there this Friday. Good grief it looks like they have a booming beer scene. Any suggestions on the top one or two places? Only going to be there one night.

Check out French Broad and Highland.

I think the user maida7 lives there if you want to ping him for more local info.

Greetings from Beercity,USA. Just so happens our club has a pint night on Friday. Club members are meeting at Barley's in downtown Asheville at 6:00 for a few pints. Barley's has a great selection.

Hands down the best beer bar in Asheville is the Thirsty Monk. It has 2 floors, the basement is all Belgians the upper floor is all America stuff. Interestion selection of hard to find brews.

The best beer store is Bruisin' Ales. Amazing selection. An honorable mention goes to Hops & Vines because they have great beer and also sell homebrew supplies.

There are MANY breweries. All the breweries have tasting rooms or bars. My favorite is the Wedge. Good beer and a very artsy scene that is rare in WNC but is alive in Asheville.

Feel free to join our club for the pint night. If I can get a pass from my wife, I'll see ya there.

Greetings from Beercity,USA. Just so happens our club has a pint night on Friday. Club members are meeting at Barley's in downtown Asheville at 6:00 for a few pints. Barley's has a great selection.

Hands down the best beer bar in Asheville is the Thirsty Monk. It has 2 floors, the basement is all Belgians the upper floor is all America stuff. Interestion selection of hard to find brews.

The best beer store is Bruisin' Ales. Amazing selection. An honorable mention goes to Hops & Vines because they have great beer and also sell homebrew supplies.

There are MANY breweries. All the breweries have tasting rooms or bars. My favorite is the Wedge. Good beer and a very artsy scene that is rare in WNC but is alive in Asheville.

Feel free to join our club for the pint night. If I can get a pass from my wife, I'll see ya there.

I'll be coming with another couple, and would only go if you went. Sounds awesome, I definitely will come back when I can spend some more time there.
I'll pm my number and if you can go, you can text me or call. Thanks!

Back